View Single Post
Old 07-16-2017, 04:51 PM   #5
EpicLord
Bat Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lukas Berger View Post
I'm not really sure what might be causing this, but we'll take a look at it and try to get it figured out.
Good to know, I can add a little bit more information if that might help. I have the Steam version of the game and I always play on Challenge Mode, with every completed season being a 2017 start. I've been playing since late May. I also discovered the other day that the game is not properly tracking the achievements either.

https://challenge.ootpdevelopments.c...files/EpicLord

As you can see on my profile it only has the 4 seasons as the Tigers, which are in total from 3 different save files. However, according to the tracked number of achievements, it says I have the "reached the playoffs" achievement 4 times, but on the registered seasons I only have made it 3 times. However, the 4 number is also incorrect, I probably have made the playoffs at least 10+ times, including 2 the past couple of days playing as the Marlins. The "going to the playoffs" achievement also has odd time stamps when comparing to the registered seasons, as it shows the earliest one as May 28th, but there is no registered season on my profile for that year. It does track other things correctly though, like my first pitching triple crown I got yesterday was properly recorded as an achievement.

I'll post back when I sim through year 2021 as the Marlins, as I think it might register that season.