View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 12:02 PM   #65
coco1997
Bat Boy

I think you've saved some of your very best work for last! My thoughts:

- The Colts are one your most professional looking designs in this series! The logo reminds me of the Twins "TC" and I love the Tuscan style lettering.

- The Silver Sox is a cool sounding name and overall I like the identity, but I'd choose a color other than metallic gold to contrast with silver.

- The Explorers primary logo is too busy, but the cap logo on the other hand is really strong and the colors remind me of the '80s North Stars or SuperSonics

- The Marshals are another strong identity with a great logo. I'd use it on the front of the home jersey in place of the "Marshals" script.

- The Bees are a solid adaptation of a preexisting identity, but the honeycomb "B" is a bit busy-looking.

- Love the color combination used for New Jersey. I wonder how it would look if you added baseball stitches to the cherries.

- The Cascades have a wonderful color combo and wordmarks, but once again the primary logo has just a bit too much going on.

- The Lions have great colors and nice logos, but I feel there's a disconnect between the music notes and lion motif. I would pick one or the other and run with that.

All in all great work! I've really enjoyed following along with this series.
coco1997 is offline   Reply With Quote