View Single Post
Old 04-08-2019, 04:08 PM   #57
OMGPuppies
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chazzycat View Post
Yeah, that was pretty much a perfect fit. I had my eye on that card for a while.

So far I have to say it's been easiest by far to acquire quality players for the SmallBallers. There are just a lot of cards with those skills that fit perfectly, which I think is the biggest reason for that team's success.

For the SaberCats the pitching is the strength so far. There are a lot more options for high-MOV pitchers, so that is great. But on the offensive side it's been harder to find affordable eye/HR combo players. The best example is probably Bryce Harper - last year on my similar team his gold card was incredibly useful. But now that he is a perfect card he's out of reach. In fact the entire outfield for that team has obvious choices - Harper, Trout & Judge - but they are all so expensive. Judge is still a diamond, so I guess that is my logical choice for the next impact upgrade. 20 points of contact over Joey Gallo should help a bit.

BTW - how did the playoffs go for your Senators? I'm glad none of my teams share a league with them again
Simon and Tenace have been beasts for my power and eye team.
OMGPuppies is offline   Reply With Quote