View Single Post
Old 04-21-2019, 02:04 PM   #1
baseballfanmas
All Star Reserve

United States Baseball Association- A Semi-Interactive Dynasty

I wanted to do something different, and get people involved, so I created the United States Baseball Association. The sign-ups are in the general discussions, and the rules are simple: If you want to see a state in this, then sign-up. 6 of the 12 states are taken, but I have 3 mid-south states and 3 eastern states. Hoping to get something from the West soon, for next season. Season 1 will begin very soon.

Here's where the semi-interaction comes in: when you pick a state and cities, you are that states commissioner. In the offseason, you are allowed to change your states rules, teams, playoff options, anything that can be changed without effecting the association.

Also, if your state isn't winning any association titles for several years, I'm making a rule that once every 4-5 years you can release everyone from their rosters and do a fantasy draft, to try and build up that team that can compete for an association title.

Also, since none of you can actually take over a team and be in charge of line-ups and such, I have decided I will not take over a team in the Kansas State League. I will let it play out. The deadline to get states in for the first season or choose state rules has passed. It's time to get the ball rolling! If you would like to sign up for a state in Season 2, please see the sign-up sheet in the General Discussions. If you are a state commissioner and want to change any rules, etc for Season 2, you can PM me at any time.
baseballfanmas is offline   Reply With Quote