View Single Post
Old 03-15-2015, 06:45 AM   #1
EKB
Minors (Rookie Ball)

3-Way Tiebraker - the Procedure

Hi guys. I have an interesting situation in my fictional nation league that's called Calamia Baseball League. The history is rather small, as it is going for the third season.
I was already thinking to simulate last two months of the regular season in order to find our winner. However, I got this interesting situation right here.

Three teams are tied in the Eastern Division of the Green League. The OOTP schedule decides to hold one tie-breaker game. It is going to be between Unigate Wings and Exore Saints, if I do not interfere. I would like to underline that Sowell Atoms, being second in the list, are not involved in tie-breaking.

As far as I'm concerned, the winning team will clinch the Division, while the losing team will lose its Playoff spot. And then the team that is not playing will advance to the Wild Card. Am I right?
I really would love to know the answer, as all three teams deserve to continue, and decision is completely on the commissioner, really. In addition to this, I got an intention to end the season today

Thanks in advance.
EKB is offline   Reply With Quote