View Single Post
Old 02-20-2014, 07:03 PM   #223
Kammich
Minors (Single A)

I'm not sure if this thread is open or not, with the game being in the production stages by now i'm sure, but here are a handful of things I've always wanted to see...

-better options for the customizable awards. i.e. a certain type of criteria for real life awards- we control the names, and then pick from a scroll-list for what they actually stand for. AND/OR or just also: adding silver sluggers, making MVP an award pitchers can win if the year is good enough. If this happens, these two things- and MVP can be batters & pitchers + the silver sluggers... 1 customizable award that we could handle is more than fine. Maybe make it so we can add more than 1 customizable award?

something to that effect.

--
Adding of the 20k import posting fee section to the off-season. Player chooses the team to sign with (assuming in both offline dynasties we'll play for fun/documentation, as well as online & competitively, there should be more than 1 team with 20mil posting bids)..... the 'posting fee' could be adjustable- perhaps if some GMs preferred for online leagues for it to act as a luxury tax for the rest of the league, that could work- or if there is a way to just integrate it to storyline should a Japanese feeder league- accurate or not- be so that 20mil is subtracted from a team's funds but does not go towards the contract, and only is refunded if the team & player cannot reach an agreement. I think from there it could be customizable as well, but in a simple way such as an import player can only be posted 1-X(owner has control) times tops and then can choose free agency right when his posting time runs out if he reaches no agreement by then.

two things i'd love to see- i was very encouraged to see that there will be an international signing period in the offseason in addition to more farm space for younger prospects. I'm super excited Pre-ordered, and cannot wait to immerse myself.

(OH! One last thing. Perhaps the coding for historical teams could be fixed in an extremely minute way, just enough to make adding jerseys and icons etc. etc. for those years and the respective imagery that matched up? It can be hard unless it's a quickstart or you're lucky and have the logos in an old zip or can find them fast! It would be cool....if possible!)

thanks guys- I love the work, and to be perfectly honest, the '2013 update' has a lot of features that seem fixed, stats look better, etc. Best OOTP franchise as far as realism has gone in a long time, saved for not micromanaging S1 of the draft ..

So I'm really looking forward to 15 Thanks for all the hard work!