View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:50 PM   #1
OBSL Commish
All Star Reserve

The OBSL Needs Owners

The OBSL has just finished its ninth season, and we need 5 good, active owners to take over some foundering franchises. Arizona, Miami, San Francisco, Toronto, and Boston are open. Most of these teams need some rebuilding in the minors and majors. Boston won the AL pennant this season and needs to work around the cap to be able to compete in 2013.

Some info about us: 2012 was our first season using OOTP. We used Diamond Mind for the first 8 seasons but grew tired of their lack of customer support and very static game interface. We have a firm $115 million salary cap, full minor league systems for every team, a free agent draft every January, and an amateur draft every August. We use real contracts for every player and we sim according to MLB's schedule. We are also a centralized league and we do trades and transactions through emails for the most part. If you own the game, that makes my job easier. So, please check us out here:

The OBSL Front Page

And if you are interested in joining up, PM me here and I'll send you the relevant info.

Last edited by OBSL Commish; 11-29-2012 at 09:28 AM.
OBSL Commish is offline   Reply With Quote