Thread: Suggestions
View Single Post
Old 07-13-2017, 06:36 PM   #1
slugger922cubs
Major Leagues

Suggestions

i picked up FHM3 during the summer sale and have been playing a lot. Its been great. Some things i think are noticeably missing that really need to be included that i don't believe should be difficult.

1. Express Corsi and Fenwick as percentage. This is how hockey fans are used to viewing these numbers.
2. Save Shots for per 60 and Shots against per 60 histories. Id prefer full Cosi stats saved but seeing as the game is young and memory issues seem to be a concern 2 extra lines is a much smaller issue. From those we can extrapolate corsi numbers.
3. Zone starts stats are highly useful to judge a players role
4. Custom schedules
5. Option for a dynamic salary cap that adjusts as revenues go up
6. Ask Assistant to set roles after i've filled out lines.
7. Ask Assistant for tactics.
8. Relax roster requirements during the preseason. Its a pain to try to squeeze down to 23 guys at times when I want to give guys looks for a couple games.
9. Suggested use/role at current level for players. This is similar to OOTP suggested a role for pitchers. Gives me a better idea of where the AI thinks the player should be in the lineup or if hes even at the right level.
10. Estimated effectiveness of each tactic based on your players and who is in the league maybe this is just on a 1-5 or A-F scale to maintain fog
11. A report showing teams positional strengths. Without a shop player feature, this would give a much quicker view to find potential trade partners
slugger922cubs is offline   Reply With Quote