View Single Post
Old 08-21-2013, 05:11 PM   #15
Lukas Berger
OOTP Developments

Quote:
Originally Posted by pstrickert View Post
I like the Pirates, too. Maybe even a bit better. Either one is a vast improvement. Are you going to do all 19000? ;o)
Cool, thanks.

It'd be nice to go through all 19,000. I doubt I'll make it on my own, given how much there is to do with rosters (which is my main focus) and that the 2013 MLB quickstart needs more faces too.

Hoping I can do a lot and that this will get others interested enough that we can get a bunch of people working on them. If that happens we can go through all 19,000 pretty quickly.

This looks impressive but it's really quite simple and quick to do. It took me some time at first, and experimented with some different techniques, but just realized that for faces without any major structural issues there's one slider that will pretty much do everything that's needed. So for many of the faces it's just a matter of loading them, sliding the button up, and saving. Takes 10 seconds per face.

Plus, a lot of the modern faces which were made from colour photos actually look fine. Some need work, but a lot are good. So It's probably really more like 12-15,000 than 19,000.

For now I'll keep going till 1927 gets finished up. After that I'll probably work my way backward or forward from 1927, not sure which yet, as time allows me to.

Last edited by Lukas Berger; 08-21-2013 at 05:37 PM.
Lukas Berger is offline   Reply With Quote