View Single Post
Old 10-01-2009, 04:03 PM   #55
AirmenSmith
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by gsa2k View Post
After much troubleshooting to resolve a licensing glitch (btw, the support at elicense was fantastic!) I played the game through several years of sim. I don't necessarily intend for this to be a negative, but the game was not what I thought it would be, especially after playing several seasons of the OOTP classic. I found the game to be overly simple + amateurish + certainly not at the level of your OOTP sim. That being said, I am an optimist + I am trying to make lemonade out of lemons. I would like to see this game developed further...much further. I don't know how many resources in your development group go to the ITP software, but I think you really hit on something with the player's sim "world". You should develop that quite a bit more, especially the bar being the only form of entertainment that gets the players mood to a high level + btw, not that often as I got turned down so many times by 20 yr old girls that I felt like I was back in college! I'd love to see the player be able to buy Astin Martins + date Madonna or Mariah or even walk the dark line of steroids.

Hope to see this sim grow.

Good luck.

GS.
Welcome to the boards and welcome to ITP. There are many of us pushing for a new game. Until word comes please feel free to offer any and all recommendations you have for the game.

AirmenSmith is offline   Reply With Quote