View Single Post
Old 02-06-2014, 12:43 PM   #1
jaysdailydose
Hall Of Famer

United states baseball quickstart!

Many have asked, and unfortunately I had some very bad CPU issues, but I have now completed packaging the United States Baseball Quickstart!

Download is available HERE: THE USB QUICKSTART

Package Information:

UNITED STATES BASEBALL:

48 Major League Squads Representing each of the 48 Continental US States. All with logos, home and away uniforms, and ballcaps.
4 Levels of Minors -- all with home/away uniforms, caps, and logos.
Full NCAA Feeder (100 Teams) ALL with logos, caps and uniforms.
High School Feeder (40 Teams) One Uniform, Hat and Logo for easy identification of players for draft scouting!
TWO "Baseball Academy" Feeder Leagues, one in Alaska and one in Hawaii -- These are for elite young talent, 20 Teams total.

ALL of these leagues have FULL graphics including logos, caps, and uniforms, except for the High School feeder. ALL NCAA teams have their logos, and uniforms and caps done as well. (Thanks to eriqjaffe for the NCAA work, and to Silvam14, Illeracula, and ANYONE involved in the "States Project" and the "Cities" Project. All of these folks have been invaluable in the creation of this league, and I can't thank any of you enough for what you have done for this community to make this game more customizable and enjoyable for everyone involved.

The Dynasty Report with this in action is in my signature if you'd like to check it out, and if you have any questions, comments, concerns -- please post them here. I'll be subscribed to the thread and will help in any way I can.

I just hope this package can bring some of you the same amount of fun and joy it has brought me. Please ENJOY!

Last edited by jaysdailydose; 02-08-2014 at 07:01 AM.
jaysdailydose is offline   Reply With Quote