View Single Post
Old 06-19-2019, 06:42 PM   #2758
joehart
All Star Starter

Looking For "Friends" to join "Our League".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Findest2001 View Post
Below .500. It will definitely take getting used to (the extra restrictions on roster construction, that is). It doesn't help that I started the team the very week collection missions started so all the players I want are 5-10x more expensive than usual. I remember seeing Aparicio in the AH for 400-500 a week or two ago, but now the lowest I saw was 1400 BIN. And he's one of the less extreme examples, lol.

And I don't know what gives, but my ballpark factors keep changing without my input. Are you sure you don't have access to my team? lol I've changed them 3x and they always change to some weird numbers I would never use like .923 and .917. I only like to use rounded quarters, so .925, .950, .975, etc...

Not sure what is causing this. Just make sure to always hit enter after each entry since it does not stick unless you hit enter after you enter numbers into each field.

I don't remember if the EL generates random ballparks for teams.

Agree...starting a team now is a little more difficult compared to before missions. The AH is a bit pricey now and lots of players are a bit hard to come by.

Are the Crusaders in the same league with you? What is their ranking in the league or win percentage?

If you can't get Aparicio, get Belanger and Marion. You just need two to lock down 2B and SS.

Remember to not go too crazy with your offense and skip the defense at critical positions (SS, CF, and maybe C).

Hopefully you can still accumulate 1000 PP to grab LaValliere.

Also Madlock and Wes Parker are cheap options that can platoon or even fill in for a season or two.

Last edited by joehart; 06-20-2019 at 12:28 AM.
joehart is offline   Reply With Quote