View Single Post
Old 06-25-2014, 06:02 PM   #77
Penfold75
Major Leagues

I don't think a lot of the issues with the game are anything to do with they quality of data or how hard the researchers work. I have said that I think the developers are a talented bunch of guys but I think the flaws in the game are due to how the game handles/processes the data.

This game is fundamentally flawed and is nowhere near the game it should be almost a year after release. The issues that are prevalent have been there since the BETA and aren't anywhere near fixed (Trading, FA's, RFA's etc). There is nothing on the horizon to even indicate that these issues are close to being fixed before the new version (FHM 2015) is worked on.

The answers from the devs is to send in Saved Games so that bugs can be fixed. The main problems are not bugs or fixes they are problems with the game itself, the coding, the procedures used to create the tasks of a Hockey GM.

It has been ages since there was an update from the Dev Team in the update thread. There has been nothing reported from the meetings they are having.

It is all pretty poor.
Penfold75 is offline   Reply With Quote