View Single Post
Old 09-05-2019, 06:22 PM   #78
X3NEIZE
All Star Reserve

P429 Bronx Bombers - ASB Point Review

It's been a very inconsistent first half for my Bombers and I feel for other contenders, my team seems to be losing vs teams they would typically win and these aren't just one-offs but seems I can't hit a respectable winning streak.... that said we are 1st but barely... and wasn't the case until July.

My biggest threat are Virginia Beach Freaks, who in my opinion, are the team to beat in-road to the WS, we're up 6-5 vs the freaks, The Brooklyn Bombers started very very hot and even beat my team 4-3 in our 7 -game series (they had 4 home games). What worries me the most is that while our pitching is head over heals better than Brooklyn, they are not performing at all.... gotta love baseball

I've demoted a few players Ken Griffin Jr. (I actually finally sold him, he has been torrid for me), Curt Schilling (just re-promoted him), Pedro Martinez (horrible the first couple of months), Dennis and Lee both over 10 ERA, and for the first time I had to bench DiMaggio vs (R), although he is still very much productive, but inconsistent this season.

I'm not too confident in going up head to head with anyone in October, things will need to change.

The Orlando Shockers are facing some of the same issues we're facing and like the Bombers they too have some stiff competition in the Armada and the Farmers..... it's going to be an amazing play-off to watch!

Here's are some screenshots for reference:

X3NEIZE is offline   Reply With Quote