View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 10:17 AM   #40
coljesep
All Star Reserve

So... I am NOT a member of the BSA (coughvbl6) but I can tell you pitch32, that you were clearly the problem and not the league or the commish.

As a commish of another league, I know that when you bring in a new owner no matter what the first tasks are, they may seem overwhelming. You apparently choose to take frustration out in front of every owner and demean the commish and his league within a short period of time after joining the league?

What could possibly come from that other than a flame war like this? If a league isn't for you, you respectfully step away... you don't bash the league and it's commish simply because YOU cannot figure something out.

When it comes down to it, as a non member, I can tell you that you couldn't be more wrong about the setup of the league and the commish's competency.

I would suspect that when you were removed, the league had a big sigh of relief because if you can't figure out how to unzip a settings file without turning into the hulk, then how would you have handled it when they all took your team to the woodshed?

Have a great day though, hopefully nobody asks you to use any tricky programs like I dunno, winzip?
coljesep is offline   Reply With Quote