View Single Post
Old 10-24-2011, 04:12 AM   #39
the_32_pitch
Banned

Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by FlashTastic One View Post
Best league I've ever been in. Was in a few when I joined BSA and quite frankly the rest started to lose attention after I began to engulf myself within this fantastically ran sim with a traveling trophy.

Personally, I've yet to taste the sweetness of a championship but it's ran on time, with regular updates, a podcast, a monster twitter feed where words are exchanged (playfully), friendships created, and monsters roam the world of the great BSA.

Seriously though, utterly fantastic league. Couldn't be happier. If your a good GM and looking for a good league, please give it a look-see.

But I beg of you, please be seriously interested. The league is extremely involved, with tons of history.
Yeah it's so great, monster twitter feed, extremely involved, best league youve ever been in, but new GM's can't install the accounts_gms.dat file without a major hassle. When the fundamentals are lost like they are in this league, then sayonora.

Great twitter feed but it can't get a simple thing like the accounts_gms.dat to people properly. Fix the settings folder issues first and foremost and concentrate on all the perks afterwards. Settings folder issues should never be a problem to any GM EVER. No person should ever have to waste their time on something like that.

If it's a reasonable issue fine. I'm willing to be patient and deal with it. Stuff happens. But getting the accounts_gms.dat file into the settings folder isn't ironed out? Give me a break fellas.

Last edited by the_32_pitch; 10-24-2011 at 04:20 AM.
the_32_pitch is offline   Reply With Quote