View Single Post
Old 10-23-2011, 11:37 PM   #27
rangers85
All Star Reserve

Location: Fort Worth, TX...home of the mighty TCU Horned Frogs
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_32_pitch View Post
Yeah yeah lets hear all the great stories about how the league is so great. Butter up to the commish for points. I know everyone will come out saying how fantastic the league is. I get it.

Bottom line is hes overmanaging the league and theres an insane settings.zip file now. Wake up to it. Hes overmanaging this league to death.
Just for info, the settings file is that way due to a few issues we had at OOTP12 conversion and was a recommendation that the commish sought out on this very board. Whenever there's a problem someone has, Gray seeks out an answer through all available means. I've never had any problems other than the first time exporting from 12 vs 10 where the league began. If you look back to 10, lots of people had problems there too with passive FTP across all of OOTP.

I'm sorry you had problems, but you blasted everything before even giving anything a chance. The settings file is a oen time download that you are blasting for very little reason. I don't see why you decided blasting the entire league rather than saying what trouble you were having was the reasonable course of action in your head.
rangers85 is offline   Reply With Quote