View Single Post
Old 02-10-2019, 03:01 PM   #75
Eugene Church
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clovidequano Dovatha View Post
Thank you, I already have the Retro thread long bookmarked, for your information. Thank you for all your work so far, Eugene. I think you can recolor things, if you're able to view the pictures in your favorite graphics program, and then go from there. Ask around, and there may be some who might know how to do that well enough without too much trouble, I think. You're doing splendid work so far. Keep it up! CD out.
CD, please understand... I don't use any graphics programs other than justafan's logo, jersey and caps software.

justafan's software does not allow me to change the colors of the imported mascot images... the color of the mascot images determine what colors I will use for the logo, jerseys and caps.

All I can do is what justafan's software allows me to do.

So forget me recoloring mascot images... it is not possible to do in justafan's three software programs.

And I don't intend to get any graphics software like Photoshop or Gimp to make the fancier type of graphics... the learning curve is just too much for a computer illiterate like me.
Eugene Church is offline   Reply With Quote