Thread: Shifts
View Single Post
Old 05-11-2017, 09:36 AM   #16
ashine24
Bat Boy

I just recently bought the game and I'm in my first season and I've run into this problem in every game I've played. I'm 4 games into the regular season and haven't simmed a game yet so I don't know if the problem persists when simming but in each game my players have at least double the shifts of the other team. Sometimes significantly more. I'm not sure if it has an effect on fatigue because I haven't had a game where it hasn't happened, but I'm assuming that it does because long before the end of the third period almost half my team is completely fatigued, so I have to move lines around etc. I have playing minutes split up evenly and this still happens. It happens in games where I check the boxes for faceoffs and games where I just let the game run uninterrupted.

I've been searching the internet/forums for anything related to this problem and this is the only thread I've found that has discussed it. I'd really like to get this sorted out because it's kind of taking away from the game experience.
ashine24 is offline   Reply With Quote