View Single Post
Old 02-20-2015, 02:56 PM   #119
moore4807
All Star Starter

Oct 31st 2013

SCORES *** NOTE - I am trying a new format to see if this makes game info better, or if you like the written summaries. I can only fit so much into the jpg. screen so sometimes in OT/shootouts it will be cut off. Feedback is appreciated!!!

ANA - 4 BOS - 2 The back to back games caught up to the Bruins as the fresher legs of the Ducks put the game away in the third period. RW Teemu Selanne (7.5c) scored twice off C Saku Koivu (7.5d) feeds and the Ducks outshot the Bruins 33 - 30 for the game.
BUF - 7 NYR - 1 After losing two of the past three games, the Buffalo Sabres got back on track at the expense of G Henrik Lundqvist and the Rangers. The Sabres defensive pairing of Tyler Myers(7.5a/8.0a) (0G/3A) and Christian Ehrhoff (8.0c) (0G/0A) were +3 for the game, Drew Stafford scored two goals and Buffalo G Ryan Miller (8.0c) turned aside 30 of 31 shots for his ninth win of the season.
NAS - 5 ARZ - 4 The Arizona Coyotes have now played in 6 straight games where the goal differential was one. Tonight it was an shootout loss to the visiting Predators. After spotting the Predators a four goal lead in the first period the Yotes put the clamps on the Nashville scoring machine and scored three of their own in the second period and one in the third to knot it all at four. OT did not produce a winner, and it took til the beginning of the fifth round when C David Legwand's (7.5b) shot went in over the outstretched glove of G Mike Smith (8.0c) for the game winner.

In other NHL news;
PHI C Adam Hall (6.5c) suffered an Upper Body Injury during practice and had to be helped off the rink by training staff and players. Beat writers are saying it appears to be a rib injury as he hit the boards awkwardly during skating drills and didn't get up for quite a while. A press release confirmed Hall will be going on the I.R. and a roster move will be announced shortly.

Last edited by moore4807; 02-20-2015 at 10:06 PM. Reason: Forgot "In other NHL news"
moore4807 is offline   Reply With Quote