View Single Post
Old 01-10-2020, 04:20 PM   #264
Jim Gindin
Solecismic Software

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kodiakbear View Post
Thanks for replying... I know you don't want to give a date, but can I get a you will have it before the next NFL Training camp begins, or even Christmas.... Something! Meantime I will wait patiently for the Beta Testing etc.
I understand that this is exactly what people would appreciate knowing right now.I wish I could give you a yes or no right now.

I think Markus and I have made the reasons very clear. The most important question is how much of the GUI work can I do myself and get the game itself in place (because the engine is about 99% done and about 95% of the screens are done - but the pieces that make them look good haven't begun yet).

We just didn't anticipate the direction the company would take. They have to follow this opportunity. They've worked so hard for it, and now it's within sight, but all hands are needed. I've even tried to pitch in, but they tell me not to.

I feel terrible that the game isn't out. It's not what any of us wanted. All I can promise is that once we're at a beta stage, the PR machine will start and you'll probably wish you heard less about the game.

Until then, though, this company is all about baseball and hockey and it's not my place to talk about the game in any detail. I respect that. It's a process, and it's one that's proven to work.