View Single Post
Old 08-25-2018, 04:07 PM   #77
aidanc80
Bat Boy

A Bit More Building

I love to play the game because it’s fun to build great teams. I think 2 things that could be considered in the future to make things more in depth and more fun would be to:

1. Improve national teams. There should be some mode to take over a nation’s hockey program and help build it up. It is happening all over the world! Random countries are starting to create their own leagues and build up their programs. We should be able to play as any nation in the world and build up a program through our choices with the funding we get. Creating a local pro league, vying for more funds and receiving more or less based on our performance as judged by the governing board,, hiring coaches and deciding whether we want them focused on developing youth or the national players, etc. It would be really neat and something I’ve never seen anywhere.

2. Building college programs. I’ve been dying for a hockey game to include colleges. Even if they’re not real schools. Having desirable and undesirable traits about a school, having to scout for players, going after players that are a good fit for the program, recruiting, playing, etc. Would be really neat.
aidanc80 is offline   Reply With Quote