View Single Post
Old 10-02-2016, 12:28 PM   #6
NoOne
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by drhay53 View Post
Can you explain what you mean by auto-calc short season minor leagues?
Some Minor Leagues start in June, or ~1/2 the way through a normal minor league season. usually called Short-A... although i guess the DSL starts early and finishes eary - take care of that one same as A-AAA after MLB opening day.

you can autocalc for these leagues once the MiL seasons start, but their rosters won't be the entire ones used during the year until after the draft. So, if you want to click it for those leagues, then do so on their opening day or likely anytime after the draft completes and AI has set up all their rosters - as well as humans for that matter.

For some reason when i check "auto-calculate automatically" (or similar wording) for my MiL teams, it does not autocalc each year. I don't use it in Majors unless using Real players, and only while transitioning to fictional players.

In general, if i say to do somethign on a specific date, etc... , it's very likely because the AI does somethign important that day or the day before - excluding obvious reasons like first day of "?????"

Last edited by NoOne; 10-02-2016 at 12:33 PM.
NoOne is offline   Reply With Quote