View Single Post
Old 09-22-2019, 07:21 AM   #5159
Charlatan
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by adion View Post
How do you tell which ones are FTP teams. I just look at one of the teams with live 2019 players and don't see a FTP designation.
OL teams are supposed to have an "OL" designation at the end of their long team name, and a "+" at the end of their short team name. So a team would look like this:

Annandale Atom Smashers - OL
ANN+

It's be great if you did this for your team. This helps the people compiling schedules and standings - makes it much easier to pick out the OL teams in the jumble.

However... it's not a hard and fast rule though, so some teams don't do this for aesthetic reasons (I suspect this will be a real rule next year ... ).

The official list of OL teams is maintained at this spreadsheet: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...BNFnWty3o/edit. I have added you to the spreadsheet. You are blue in the spreadsheet because you're not in OL this season. That will go away next season.

No team listed in the friends list should be playing live players(it's fine if they're on the reserve roster they just cannot play in any game) - if a team is playing prohibited cards let us know, because those games should not count for OL standings and would need to be expurged from the record.

I assume you will be in Perfect next year. If this assumption is correct please post here as soon as possible.

For Perfect league placement: Later on today, OMGPuppies will post in this thread a complete friends list for the Perfect league, which contains the league participants for next year. You should edit your friends list to only contain the other 29 people in the league. If everyone in Perfect updates this way, then only the OL and FTP teams will be in the league.

Be sure your league placement is set to "Use Friends List." I like to pick that value, submit my team, log out, then log back in to verify the setting is just as I intended (never hurts to be sure!).

Make these changes as early as you can today, that way when the leagues are reformed tomorrow morning, the Perfect league will be all set.

If you have more questions or if any of this is unclear, please let me know.

Last edited by Charlatan; 09-22-2019 at 07:26 AM.
Charlatan is offline   Reply With Quote