View Single Post
Old 05-18-2019, 03:22 AM   #3
Izz
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunzie View Post
PS I'm a sucker for Gavvy Cravath, and have him on all 3 of my teams. He'll never win a batting title, but he does a great job of driving in runs.
Which one? I had the 65 contact, 100+ power Cravath for half a season some time back before selling him to up the PP balance. There's also a 80+ contact, 90 power version that I would love to get my hands on but I haven't been able to do so yet.

The Hoggs aren't good enough to be competitive at perfect but not terrible enough to get demoted either. We're 62-71 right now. I've decided to play around with park factors for the next few seasons. Before now I'd always played with a neutral ballpark. This season I've turned down the offense for lefties while keeping offense for righties at normal, and am running an all right-handed staff.

Next season I think I'll max out my park factors and run a staff where everybody has 70+ movement. I'm almost there already, actually, with my current staff, with only Dierker less than 70, but I've been wanting to find a place for Dennis Martinez again, and I'd like to give Dan Quisenberry (the 68OVR card) an extended run. Might also give Felipe Vazquez a go - picked him up in last week's end of season pack opening.

A brief history of the Australia-New Zealand Baseball League (AUNZBL 2019-2119)--A Dynasty Report
The National Penterham Four-Bases Association--A Dynasty Report
Izz is offline   Reply With Quote