View Single Post
Old 02-28-2019, 04:35 PM   #17
Clovidequano Dovatha
Hall Of Famer

Location: Somewhere in the United States of America on God's Earth
Well, it wasn't a First Nations Indian, for I'm from the United States. Not Canada. But our school's teams were called the Indians, before certain legislation was likely passed in my state, whenever that was. There used to be a lot of American Indians/Native Americans in the applicable area of Minnesota quite a while ago, it seems. I don't know yet when my school changed its team nickname to the Cyclones, but it was certainly some time after I finished there, and after I left the area.

IF you don't want to include something like that in the Gens Division logo, fine. Thanks for your help anyway. Maybe someone else would be willing to include something related to my high school alma mater, and might better be able to visualize what I'm thinking of here for the potential subleague logos under the SRL.

In any case, I should be able to use the above-provided logos for at least the time being here, I think. Now where would I put them again, please, so that they could be seen in relation to the All-Star Game logos, et cetera, perhaps? Please advise. CD out.
Clovidequano Dovatha is offline   Reply With Quote