Thread: Michael Spinks
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2015, 11:37 PM   #3
Rspen46
Minors (Single A)

Michael Spinks File

thanks Bob, here is the Michael Spinks CW file I created, using his HW & LHW stats as a guide, I just averaged them out for the CW file, but again, he dominated everyone in my top 10, and I had Marciano, Clay, Charles, Dempsey, Holyfiled, Toney, Fitzsimmons and others, I also tested him against my regular CWs like Gomez, Jirov and a couple of others, oh and Gene Tunney, he flat out dominated each bout, I changed the stats in several categories to lower him to an 8, he still beat them, the only bout he lost was against Ali fighting him as a CW against HW Ali, and he did not lose by a lot, so I am baffled about this file, it's one that I got from the forums, from I think DJD, I have yet to fight him using his HW and LHW files, but not I'm wondering if those are Super files also, I will have to test them out.

I just made a brand new Michael Spinks CW file all to itself, instead of creating it within his LHW & HW ratings, and he is a 12 overall and makes it up to 5th now on my CW list, and just barely beating a couple of the guys under him, so to me that's a bit more realistic.

This is the 1st time I've encountered, I guess what I would call a Super file for a fighter, not sure if anyone else has ever had this happen or not.
Attached Files
File Type: tbdx3 Spinks_Michael.tbdx3 (2.4 KB, 115 views)
Rspen46 is offline   Reply With Quote