View Single Post
Old 11-25-2012, 09:30 AM   #46
haveband
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by GDawg View Post
How likely is it we will see a roster with updated stats down the road? I'm having a lot of fun with my historical seasons, but would be an enticing idea to take the present day Pirates or Royals for a spin..
Honestly, the previous years stats are not usually added to our roster database until the Lahman database is ready., which is the one Markus uses for the game. I am not entirely sure if there is another accurate DB out there that he would be willing to use.

Right now what I wanted to do was put out a set that included updated rosters with all trades, etc (so that the Dodgers could beat them damn Gints (misspelled on purpose). As far as ratings go, admittedly I didn't touch too many ratings for major leaguers, most went into re-rating a lot of minor leaguers as well as getting all the 2012 draftees in with the first year draft.

What I would like is some help from the OOTP community with next years set. Between myself, Robin, BigRod and Cubby we tried to get to as much detail in the ootp13 rosters as we could but the rosters are such a huge undertaking and since none of us get paid for this, we have to fit in what we do around our regular lives, schedules, etc.

There are a few projects that we need to get done but with other things we'd like to accomplish, we could use some help in these areas. What we basically need are baseball loving, anal-retentive nerds like ourselves with time on their hands and a desire to make the game better.

Any takers, send me a PM.

hb
haveband is offline   Reply With Quote