View Single Post
Old 09-11-2019, 08:48 PM   #8
joefromchicago
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hrycaj View Post
I feel like we are misunderstanding each other here. I agree the in-game scheduler will not give me unique schedules. Which is why I suggested making it create a longer schedule that covers the months you want the season to last and then go back and delete the games you do not want played. I feel that is easier than actually creating an unbalanced unique schedule by hand.
Well, you're asking for something that might be impossible, so you have to be satisfied with second-best options. You're right that there's probably no one else out there who would want to make the kinds of schedules you want, so you're left to make them yourself by carving them out of longer schedules.

You mentioned cutting down a 162-game schedule into a 32-game schedule, which is why I suggested going into the historical schedules or asking for a modded schedule instead. It would seem to me much easier to whittle down, say, a 42-game schedule (supposing you had an 8-team league) than dismembering a 162-game schedule. A 6-month, 42-game schedule would be easy to make - heck, even I could probably make one of those - and you could then use it to fashion all sorts of variations. It wouldn't be much of an ask to have one of the modders make that kind of schedule.
joefromchicago is offline   Reply With Quote