View Single Post
Old 05-14-2019, 11:59 PM   #19
joehart
All Star Starter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluesguy View Post

Every one is entitled to three serarate email accounts and three separate installations of the game.
I only have 1, the game says that I have reached the limit of 3 accts.
But I only have 1.
I hope you have been able to report this in the bug forum and get some help.
You have mentioned this issue a few times here but none of us have access to the backend servers to query your case and look into it.
You will need the OOTP team to look into this and they may not see your issue when you post it in the forum.

I have always held people dedicated to OOTP online leagues in high regard and thought their dedication has been amazing and help shape this game to what it is today (thank you...).
In this regard, your recent choice of words and messages are starting to take away from that stellar reputation that you have built over those years.

Also, after buying OOTP for more than a decade, I hope you will be back to buying OOTP20 and beyond based on the great game that it is today and not because of an "upcoming" feature in the Perfect team part of the game.
As Markus has stated, the OOTP development continues to expand and he will continue to maintain two separate teams to help further development.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote