View Single Post
Old 05-13-2019, 10:00 AM   #65
Findest2001
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by BIG17EASY View Post
If you want people to understand your situation, give us all of the information, not half.

Regardless, some people have given suggestions to test your game. If you try those, please let us know the results. Thanks.

I gave everything I deemed relevant at the time. The thread uncovered more specific issues which were then adjusted to the original statement. I held nothing back when requested.

More than 80% of people understood the statement the way it was worded. It's mostly only you and Slugga who seemed to have not understood the purpose of the post and have issues with the way it is worded. The other 30-35 posts understood, responded, and were treated in kind. If someone writes something and 80% of people who read it understand and 20% don't, is it the writer or the reader who's in need of skills improvement?

Going by that, the post was fine the way it was. Not everyone is going to understand everything one writes, but I appreciate your writing critique nonetheless. One can never stop learning in life or they shall remain stagnant in their endeavors.

As far as the suggestions, I've tried most. The rest I have explained I am working on, but will not get to until later in the week because I have several interviews I must prepare for this week. I will keep updated, but it's clear through this thread the answer is deeper than a mere discussion. I'm not giving up on it, but real life deserves far more time than a game does. So I will focus on that for a bit.
Findest2001 is offline   Reply With Quote