View Single Post
Old 01-15-2020, 06:22 AM   #28
Sweed
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dyzalot View Post
I thought "one click" was as few clicks as possible while those that like clicks could choose to play pitch by pitch? Why do you "pitch by pitch" guys want to turn "one pitch" into the same as "pitch by pitch". The argument that showing foul balls is like showing a dropped foul ball makes no sense. At least the dropped foul ball explanation makes sense even if I think it is silly. But to say that the .1% of foul balls that are shown, are done so for the player to not be confused about something in the box score could be said for every foul ball.

One last point. How about we return to my perspective which is watching the game play out while simming. All I can do is click the button "continue". There are no decisions for me to make ever. What purpose is there in me having to click it extra times during a game just to enjoy watching my team play? How about when all the decisions are made by the AI then "one click" actually means "one click" and then when you guys are actually playing out a game as the manager in that mode, you still get all your quirky extra clicks?
There's no answers for the bold because it simply doesn't matter to users. Now sure what else to say...

In any case I thought your original point was it gave you an advantage as you shouldn't be allowed to change your strategy if it is indeed "one pitch" mode? Now it's just a nuisance as you watch? Which is it?

In any case I guess it sucks to be you, maybe a finger brace can at least limit injury
Sweed is offline   Reply With Quote