View Single Post
Old 10-16-2019, 12:45 PM   #11
CurlyKarkovice
Minors (Triple A)

Personal regret (and I might be in the minority) being in a perfect league might be the '84 Champion Tigers mission. Diamonds Alan Trammell, Chet Lemon and Willie Hernandez are in there and even a little under market I spent over 30k pp for the latter two cards. Luckily got Trammel in a pack a while a ago. But the Reward? 79 ovr Kirk Gibson (good power and speed but horrible fielding) and a gold pack that had some 81 ovr Live card only worth quick selling. Now I used Trammel on the Roster for a little bit but that ends up a lot of pp on all three and unless you Roster all three the reward is not great.

I will say I do love the missions with a pack in there. Every mission with the reward being a Gold or lower SE card should have at least a standard pack in my opinion. 1000pp is spent to finish them off guaranteed. So why not throw in a standard pack. Would help people with their collections and or add to the auction house. Plus no packs have a guaranteed Silver card so once one is in a mission they always inflate to 1000 or more. A lot of worthless locked cards in the 70s

Good SE reward cards on my current Perfect League team?

Ken Griffey Jr. from the future legends mission
Joey Votto from a Reds mission
Gene Garber reliever from a Braves mission

Three Reds missions have diamond packs which is awesome. The Reds All Completed reward is Eric Davis and is a good 4th OF in perfect leagues with incredible fielding, speed and good power (lots of Ks, low OBP)