Infractions: 0/4 (4)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hockey13Playa View Post
Did the naming convention change?

For example in the past I was used to seeing:

Aaron_Judge.fg

and in this pack it looks like this:

judge-001aar.fg

Curious about the differences. Will these auto load if I drop them all in/replace the FG file.

In the mean time thanks for compiling this!
The game recognizes both naming styles. The reasoning behind the change came about last summer. Jwisenberg started it. Using this naming convention allows FGs to still load if player were to change his name.

I'll use Daniel Poncedeleon as an example since I'm a Cardinals fan. Using the old way he'd be Daniel_Poncedeleon but now he's going by the original family spelling of Daniel Ponce de Leon so if the roster team updates his name, his FG quits working. But using this naming convention it will still work because his BBRef ID will never change.

Another Cardinals example... Jose Alberto Martinez can now just be Jose Martinez and regardless of how many Jose Martinez's there are in the history of baseball... He will still have his facegen come up correctly.

And yes they will load right up when dropped in. I'd suggest removing the FGs thst come with the game tho just to control the size of the folder
qcbandits is offline   Reply With Quote