View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 02:03 PM   #15
Zorro
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Post Wonder View Post
You're on pace to win an A ball championship with no Golds or Diamonds? That's amazing. I thought I was overachieving with about half of my roster being silver and didn't think it would be possible to go over .500 with a team like yours.

What are you doing, if you're willing to share? You must be platooning like hell.

Agree that the records should remain, if the beta records are being saved and will be of the same format as the full version.

I'm another one of those tryhards. Saving those records might give some people more incentive to stick with the game once it goes 'real' because there will be continuity.
It will sound very silly but I watch most of my teams game. I watch very closely how each player performs in the clutch and on the field. I scout every team I play against. I change my team and player strategy every series and at times each game depending on who is pitching against us and what Pitcher I have on the mound and adjust my fielding also. I platoon very often and I will not keep any player who is underperforming to my needs at that position. Again, People are now going to make fun of me and the time I put into this but you asked me. I like to win. If you ever play in a league I am in you will never have to worry about me tanking on you. I also give much credit to anyone who wins in my league. That is why each and every game is important to me and why I want what I have done to count. Good or bad. I said before that this is very tough and I wanted to retire after last season and put all my efforts into my Fantasy football team because PP is so time consuming. But it is also very addictive and fun so I played another and might continue until I burn out or get thrown out by my wife. ��

Last edited by Zorro; 11-15-2018 at 02:26 PM.
Zorro is offline   Reply With Quote