View Single Post
Old 06-10-2006, 08:34 AM   #2
semperatus
Bat Boy

oh oh

OOTP 2006 was doa and hasn't gotten any better with the patch.

The only Lahmans that i can get to work, is from Baseball Mogul 2007, you know its bad when you have to rely on competitors just to play a game....oh wait I have yet to finsh one season, 30 to 40 hours messing with this monstrosity and zip, nada, nada III if you will.

If its not crashing its getting stuck on one date and won't budge because of some minor league ballclub roster glitch. Everytime I try a new season some new problems are encountered!...just noticed another little one when you edit a managers ability with handling rookies it causes a change in veteran handling instead, wheres the quality control mates.

My absolute most fun thing about OOTP 2006 is the countries list, to change a players origin to the United States you must scroll through a list of countries, some of which even the UN hasn't heard of, and most of which dont even have a real baseball, let alone a team within their borders, only to get to the U's and then to find the United States replaced with the word American, too funny. You gotta love some folks attempts at globalizaton.

I'm not giving up on OOTP....yet, but SI sure has some big shoes to fill, and I'd prefer they aren't filled with something you step in.

Rob
semperatus is offline   Reply With Quote