View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 02:26 AM   #78
Lemandria
All Star Reserve

Quote:
Originally Posted by gemini615 View Post
You could always dig a huge hole in centerfield and fill it with ice water.
Just an idea lol

Oooh I LIKE that idea. We could be the ballpark that everyone hates to play at, Players Association injury claims will skyrocket!

August

Some of you Penguins are attempting to save your jobs, I understand.

But what happened this month: None of the Mega-Whales plowed through. They will again in September, you can bet on it. See, right there on the schedule.

So, if you keep producing then and we’ll talk contracts and extensions. Ha ha ha ha ha ha, you guys are doomed.
Hitters above replacement: Betts Yount Brock Fosse (!!!). Freeman is on the border. Turner, too.

Pitchers above replacement: Crain Pressly Olson Plesac. That’s all relievers, folks. Moose is the best of the starters, but he needs to finish hot against some very tough teams. But you can say that for all of the pitching staff, too. Severino and Dean will probably keep their jobs.
For August: 17-9 (.654) Season: 55-78 (.414) 3rd in the division, 21st overall, so massive improvement. But it’s likely to be the only winning month of this entire season, September looks really grim.

Projected wins: 69, but I think that’s crazy optimistic. Remember that we’ve picked up 14 wins only one month so far this season-this one. My gut says we finish around 63, 64 wins.

Will we end the season in or out of the relegation gutter?

Stay tuned sports fans!

Last edited by Lemandria; 11-23-2019 at 02:36 AM.
Lemandria is offline   Reply With Quote