View Single Post
Old 03-27-2017, 02:53 PM   #23
drhay53
Major Leagues

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne View Post
HA! i jsut looked it up.. .you are using a $400 vid card on OOTP? LOL... okay.. does your mobo have a built in card? i think nvida will allow you to use the onboard vid card for some applications of choice through their software suite -- might only be for laptops, i could be wrong... you should try it on ootp... you may very well have overkill and that really can be a problem.

otherwise for you, i might suggest maxing all settings out with that card, lol. in their nvida suite as well in the game (should be able to do a profile per game in the suite.) My vid card used to poop out while watching a movie but handle a modern 3d game... i kept turning quality down... then i realized the actual problem and boosted the quality up... no more vpu recoveries while watching a 2d video file (also had to mess with voltage in teh xml files ...AMD producsts are such crap in my experience, lol.). i hate amd... did i say that?
What can I say, I spent $400 so I could play the newest games at the highest settings, and then I spend all of my time playing OOTP and Kerbal Space Program. I'm not the same gamer I used to be.
drhay53 is offline   Reply With Quote