View Single Post
Old 04-30-2019, 05:26 AM   #1
rink23
Hall Of Famer

My ballpark quest: Going to Denver and Seattle this summer

I have been on a quest since 2014 -- the year I suffered a heart attack (doc told me to set goals for myself) -- to get to all of the Major League Baseball Ballparks.
I am down to Denver, Seattle and Miami, all of which I hope to visit this summer.
Denver and Seattle will be visited via flights from St. Louis. Probably midweek, attending two maybe three games.
Just looking for hints on where to stay, preferably within walking distance of the ballpark (don't plan to rent a car and want to limit Uber/taxi expenses), what to make sure I see at the ballpark and things to do in my downtime.
The Miami trip is different, my parents live in the Fort Myers area, so I will probably drive down from Ft. Myers for one game only.
From what I can tell, that's a park I just want to get off my checklist as it doesn't seem to be anything special and get out as there isn't much around it worth seeing in that vicinity.
Any help would be appreciated.
If you have any questions about any of the other parks, especially Busch Stadium in St. Louis, let me know.
I'll be glad to help.

Last edited by rink23; 04-30-2019 at 05:29 AM.
rink23 is offline   Reply With Quote