View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 11:45 AM   #3
bababui
Hall Of Famer

Infractions: 0/1 (1)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Edster007 View Post
In the app store description it lists the game as 177MB. Common sense would dictate that if you then buy all seasons and save games the storage needed would increase and depending upon how many game saves you have going at once (I usually have 3 different saves going) storage my vary. I first played iOOTP 11 on my 16GB iPhone 4 without issue. We can question why the game doesn't have a certain feature but I respectfully see no reason to question ethics.
You obviously:

1) Didn't have much on your phone

and

2) Have little experience with mobile games

The issues I mentioned above apply to absolutely no other game or app I have ever used. Because of the unique issues of games not saving properly without adequate memory its incumbent on the developers to prominently state the issue and recommend the amount of disc space required to play the game. Its common sense.

Also, no one even did a cursory play through to ensure the games rules are up to date. Why is the app still using the 15 day DL?

The game is fun for what it is but if they are going to charge for it it has to be up to date and work properly.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinny P. View Post
Try to rob me at gun point, I'll just kick your ass. No cops needed!
bababui is offline   Reply With Quote