View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 07:52 PM   #9
The Game
Hall Of Famer

You can load the RL schedules as played. But any historical game should load the pre as played schedule historical schedule.
If you want to simulate 1994 strike along with 1995 then use AP. Same with 2001 for 9/11. 1981 strike also.
Leave the Indy league thing unchecked. Feller will come in as a MLer.
I use the same settings for reserve clause.

Automatically import historical rookies: checked -< Maybe I should un-check this so that players start with their best team instead of historical rookie team?
If you uncheck this you will not have historical players, they will all become fictional.

Whats is your roster size? STL only had 27 players all season. i think roster limit was 22 in 1902 but i can not find the exact # right now.
Found what i was looking for
http://www.ootpdevelopments.com/boar...80&postcount=4
Nl is blank but AL roster limit is 15.

Database Path: ??? I'm guessing this is where I specify the Spritze Database that I download???

Yes copy it using mouse then ctrl-v to paste into that spot mine looks like
C:\Users\Todd\Documents\OOTP 11 DL\databases\SPRITZEhsDBOOTP18
Base Potential Ratings on... Remaining Peak Seasons (can't change this in Challenge mode)
Base Fielding Ratings on... 3-year period
Base Pitcher Stamina on... 3-year period
I hate remaining peak seasons.
I prefer single season for historical entire career for random debut and imports.
I wish it would let ya change recalc from 3 yr to 1 yr. In 3 yr recalc. Ruth wont go from pitching to hitting in 1920, sometimes its 1922 or 1921.
as far as fielding, thats not that big of a deal but for a player like Wee Willie Keeler who played basically 5-6 positions. He switched from one to another each year before settling down in RF around 1909?
For stamina Eck wont go from SP to full time CL until basically 3 years after he did IRL. Smoltz may never go to CL.
Attached Images
Image Image 
Don't bottle your emotions till they crack and fill a couple just sorrows
Take your mind and refocus go get a paper write your goals out
Throw your middle fingers to all your haters

"Stay Strong"

Last edited by The Game; 11-30-2017 at 07:54 PM.
The Game is offline   Reply With Quote