View Single Post
Old 12-15-2016, 04:17 AM   #4
JeffR
FHM Producer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharpie View Post
I over expansion Penguins {'67} so I have a few questions...

Will player develop more on the Reserve list or as not dressed?
Depends on the player. A good one (based on current ability, not potential) will probably be better off on the main roster.

Quote:
Will player develop more unsigned or on the Reserve list?
On the reserve list.

Quote:
In strategy: if a player is a Shadow 4; is it better to keep him at the higher role or if there is a Major/Minor Counter Role where he is a 3 go to it?
Minor probably no, major possibly yes. We're working on a way to make the effects of that decision a little clearer.

Quote:
Is it better to look at the Skater Ratings or the Individual Attributes... i.e
Skater Rating DEF: 15
Attribures: CHE 17 DRD 17 POS 17 & AGI 15
The ratings are derived from the attributes to give you a general idea of his strengths and weaknesses, so it's really the same data, just less specific.

Quote:
With dressing only 10 forwards when you play the game do you move 2 forward down to the 4th line or leave only 1 player on the 4th line?
Unless I specifically want the single player to play regularly, I usually leave him alone and with icetime set to 0 and let the AI coach use him to fill in when somebody's penalized/too fatigued to play on his regular line.

Quote:
How much of a factor is Game Fatigue during game? Most games every forward is OUT of game fatigue with about 5 minutes to go in the 3rd period.
It has a fairly significant effect on some of their ratings. You may want to lower the ice time for your top lines slightly to see if that helps.

Quote:
Do you look at overall Stars or individual attributes when figuring out your lines and roles?

1* Playmaker with is a Playmaker 4 seems to make sense on 1st line between Sniper 4 & Power Forward 4
Both, really. A one-star guy probably isn't a good choice for the first line unless you have nobody else who's at least two stars.
JeffR is offline   Reply With Quote