View Single Post
Old 01-13-2016, 12:49 AM   #5
T.J. Lauerman
Baseball Community Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by detroitrob View Post
I sent in a ticket on Dec 19 and have heard absolutely nothing. I sent in another one a few days ago. Am I missing something? I just need to find out how when a hard drive cashes how do I go about getting the game on my new pc.
Once your PC is up and running, redownload the game however you did it initially, via Steam, or from the OOTPDevelopments.com page.

If you've only used the license on that once PC, reactivating it with the same code should work. However, if it doesn't, please open a support ticket Submit a ticket - Powered by Kayako Help Desk Software and they can clear our your old installs and get you going.

Feel free to PM me if you have any other questions or want to send me your open ticket number so I can follow up with them if what I said doesn't work.

Hopefully we can get you straightened out ASAP.

Out of the Park Baseball 25 is available to pre-order at our Webstore or you can add it to your Steam Wishlist.

OOTP Baseball Go 24 is available on the Google Play, and the iOS App Store.

Follow us on X / Instagram / Facebook / Twitch / YouTube.

Check out the video archives of my Acuņa Matata Braves, ShoTime Angels, Redbirds Rising Cardinals and Chicago Hope White Sox franchises.
T.J. Lauerman is offline   Reply With Quote