View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 08:57 AM   #1
herm1978
Minors (Single A)

Stuff I wasn't satisfied with in FHM4. Have any of this changed in FHM5?

1. Links to the competition in the news for said comptition. For example: If I get news that Norway lost to Finland in the WC, I would like to be able to easily go there and se the standings.

2. It would be nice to have your teams games come up in News, especially when simulating.

3. Make the Draft Entry Order (in the news once a year), also show the current owner of the pick.

4. The (annoying) voting for Hall of Fame. In FHM4 I couldnt seem to get rid of it no matter what I chose. I’m totally uninterested in it. Would also be nice to have a link from the news to the options where I can opt out of the voting (assuming it works).

5. Player numbers, not a fan of having to select numbers for them and them getting sad when they cant have their favourite.

6. Filtering players for attributes? Seems lika a no-brainer to have in the game (see EHM, or pretty much every football/hockey manager game I’ve played). Sorting after one attribute in the list of players is not a satisfactory solution.

7. Filtering out the players that have no interest in signing (with my team) would also be a nice thing to have.

8. I’d like to be able to see an overview of the players that left my team, sorted by year (I believe EHM had a pretty good solution here).

9. Making the signing deadline for unsigned draftees sortable (or the sorting that exists in FHM4 to actually work).

10. More control of the line up in GM mode (an order to, say, give this specific player more ice time)

11. Would be nice to have something easily identifying the players who won the Stanley Cup (like a badge or something seen when inspecting them).
herm1978 is offline   Reply With Quote