View Single Post
Old 05-15-2019, 03:35 AM   #21
joehart
All Star Starter

Yes, OOTP players in one account (associated to e-mail account #1) can not be seen, transferred, or used by another account (associated to e-mail account #2 or #3). Essentially, every new account starts completely fresh with just the starter packs.

Also, I would like to separate OOTP20 and OOTP20 PT in this conversation. One will eventually become obsolete and get replaced by a much better version (PT 22 or a later version will eventually replace OOTP Perfect Team 20).

However, OOTP20 (regular/history/online league) will continue to work and be as good as it is today. It has been an amazing journey to see it improve with every version and you will be missing out on a lot of great OOTP (regular game) fun if you just think too much about the Perfect team part of the game.

I tend to think of one as 1A while the other is 1B.
I can play 1A on the airplane, hotel, or at home without having to worry about connectivity and it gives me a deeper game than Perfect team (like some of the mods).

They are both amazing games in their own but one gets refreshed every few years.
It is actually a good design...the developers continue to learn as they release new versions of PT and we get a clean fresh start.

Yes, deeper pockets perform better in the highest league. But I would argue that they may not enjoy the game as much as the lower level teams.

Can you win consistently (every week) with a much lesser team? Probably not.
I have previously argued that a game with a lesser range (distance between low level bronze to legend superstars) of players would make the game more exciting for a larger audience. But that is an old topic and known to the developers.

However, having said that...I have a team in my division that won last season with a much lesser team in the highest level (Perfect league). No 100 players, barely 5-6 diamond players (mostly lower level diamond) and all others were gold, silver, and bronze. Very cool to see.

joehart is offline   Reply With Quote