View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 07:30 PM   #18
Beatles Eternally
Minors (Double A)

I really love this edition. I agree with PSUColonel's assessment of the game - and not because I'm a Penn State grad although I do give a fellow alum a bit more credence.
It's hard to pinpoint any particular aspect that stands out. There is just a definite sense that this edition has come that much closer to perfection. I was disappointed to see that the All-Time Great quickstart was still woefully lacking but I am fixing it and I am hopeful I can upload it for ESellerate users and to the Steam Workshop once that is implemented, and, yes, I imported Ernie Banks too! [Devs, how could you possibly have omitted Ernie Banks]?! I've also imported a number of other players who should have been included in the quickstart. I noticed a potential bug however that is easily remedied: when you look at the active and reserve rosters, the two are transposed. In the default reserve roster for the Yankees for instance, Babe Ruth, Lou Gehrig, and Mickey Mantle were on the reserve roster. To switch it, just select ask AI to create lineups, etc., and everything is fine except for any tweaking. I'm hopeful the devs correct this little glitch especially for players new to the game.

Thanks, Markus, Lukas, Matt and all at OOTP Developments for another great edition of the BEST baseball sim available!
Beatles Eternally is offline   Reply With Quote