View Single Post
Old 03-22-2019, 02:31 PM   #11
Reed
All Star Starter

Overall, very good.
Started historical league in 1901 and noticed the AI is making much better inaugural draft choices (for example, R. Waddell, who is the most dominant pitcher from 1901-1909, is selected early 1st round instead of 3rd rd., other choices for the most part make sense). Notice in addition to selecting roster sizes you can also select reserve roster down to 5 which is nice for early baseball. Having players being able to sub for more positions is very nice. 3D player movement is much improved as others have mention. I am not Interested in spray charts or exit velocities but I know others are. Game play seems much improve.

One thing I would like to see someday that would improve historic play- in ADDITION to weaken/adjust batters/pitchers, have usage penalty for batter/pitchers that exceed their real life numbers by xx% so that their rating will change to replacement level for further ABs or IP.

Back on topic, instead of adding a lot of new features (other than the live services), I get the feeling they greatly improved game play and improved many of the other features so for me, it is an excellent release.
Thank You Markus and team.

Last edited by Reed; 03-22-2019 at 02:52 PM. Reason: Spelling error
Reed is offline   Reply With Quote