View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 10:59 PM   #106
actionjackson
Hall Of Famer

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaBurns View Post
That’s why I left the P in the name. My pitching still seems a little too hot, taking a break now, left the game at 1 April 1907. AAA leagues HR totals still ~ 50% higher than MLB, leaders in the big leagues at about 25 the last two years. I am beginning to think this will be my way to once I eliminate a few more of the driving me to distraction things. I don’t think my league(s) will ever totally “bug” free, I may not live long enough for that state. But I think I have figured out the way to eliminate fictional player and now have the expansion thing down to a science. Going to try to import players, my biggest fear and hang up, into the next few drafts.
Now that I have injuries/fatigue, and pre-defined draft value for AI figured out, my league is running smooooooth. About 4.30 R/G over the last 22 seasons (1984 = 4.26 R/G). Very happy with my results right now. Let me know if I can help out. I do know that it may take a little while for your league to balance out again if the results were off for a bit, so give it a bit of time and then see where you're at before giving up.
actionjackson is offline   Reply With Quote