View Single Post
Old 11-02-2017, 02:45 PM   #1
tcblcommish
Hall Of Famer

North American Hockey League

Here it goes, my first shot at a fictional League using FHM4. I created an 18 team league using some really nice uniforms and logos that the great people of this forum have made and started the North American Hockey League. 18 Major, 18 Minor and 31 junior teams to supply players.

Sadly, this draft, which I made the AI do the whole thing was 10 times worth of crazy. A lot of teams ended up with 9 or 10 defensemen and little to no forwards and others ended up with a boatload of centers. Not a whole lot of it made a lot of sense so some teams will have to make due with Dmen playing forward and some weird things happening for a few seasons. Hopefully it doesn't put me behind but if it does, I guess things will work itself out.

This league will be a lot higher scoring than most, closer to the 80s than now. I love open hockey and miss the days of players having 100 plus points and lots of them. Makes things a whole lot more exciting. With that little intro, Here is the set up of the league...
tcblcommish is offline   Reply With Quote