View Single Post
Old 07-03-2017, 09:13 AM   #39
adion
All Star Starter

Ivona lexicon file

If there is anyone else using Ivona text to speech I have updated the lexicon file so it sounds more realistic. Examples: Batting averages: instead of saying dot one hundred and twenty for .120 it will have an adjective in front and the numbers will sound more like a real broadcast like "a weak one twenty" or "an excellent 3 oh 5" I have changed all zeros to sound like 'ohs'. I also changed some other stuff, e.g. K/BB ratio now says strikeout to walk ratio. I also got rid of it saying dot for ., dot dot for .. and dot dot dot for ... with the exception of where ... shows up at the beginning of the game and some other places in the PbP where it says dot. Those don't come from PbP xml file and must be in some other format. I also corrected the pronunciations of some names from games of have been playing. If anyone has any suggestions or questions, let me know. The file goes into: (user)>AppData>Roaming>IVONA 2 Voice. as Quinton says and may be hidden so you will have to set the folder to show hidden files. I also suggest that you rename or copy to another location the original file in case you want to go back. I hope you like the changes. I would like to do this for the Narrator voice that comes with Windows but I can't find the lexicon file for that. If anyone knows where it is, let me know. I know it is a different type of file, i.e. not a .lex file. Here is the link to my Ivona lex file. I will up date it from time to time as I fix more name pronunciations. https://www.mediafire.com/folder/4zg...Speech_and_PbP
adion is offline   Reply With Quote